Friday, March 6, 2009

Engaged...







My dear dear friend KeriAnn came and visited Oregon a couple weeks ago. I'm so thankful!!! We picked out fabric for the bridesmaids dresses and wandered all over Portland looking at churches only to settle on the one we started at. I was so blessed to have her here for the day to be a part of wedding things. I'm just grateful for the day together! She took some really fun pictures of Jeremy and I while she was here. What a sweet gift! Thanks for sharing your amazing talent with us Friend!!!

6 comments:

Joni said...

These are great!!!!

J Yo said...

You guys are too cute...we are so excited for you!!! :)

The Kjack's said...

I love these pictures and can't wait to see you guys!

Kel

Anonymous said...

Love these pics, JLo! Miss you friend! Call me when you have a free minute and we'll get together for coffee and a catch-up! :)

Sarah Officer said...

Hey Jenni! I saw your comment on my blog about wanting our address (awhile ago) but did not know how to contact you...let alone know what our address would be! So, I don't know if you will get this, but email me at sarahkofficer@gmail.com! We have a temporary address right now as we are still house hunting! Hope all wedding plans are coming together nicely :)

KeriAnn said...

you officially suck at blogging. i guess we'll have to wait until you have children????